Thursday 7 April 2011

Antarctic Voice

Antarctic Voice is a project that aims to express the voice, the silence and the magic of the unattainable continent, Antarctica. The I.D. For the project was designed by Astronaut Design, a graphic designer named Slava from Kazakhstan. The work fits Antarctica perfectly, simple, beautiful, silent but bold.







The way the AV could represent an iceberg, with peaks above and below the water, or a wavelength, the voice, it's all pretty awesome. Check out Astronaut's other work on their site, it's all pretty awesome.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful design work. I included Astronaut Design in a study I carried out in the past, very interesting practice. How can I submit work for the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jamesy, can I call you that? Anyways, drop me an email at kyle.jdickson@gmail.com and we'll sort something out.

    ReplyDelete