Tuesday 21 June 2011

The Warehouse Announcement - Pick Up The Pieces

Another date for your diary gadge; Saturday 30th July will see The Warehouse Announcement launch their album - Pick Up The Pieces - at The Maltings Henry Travers Studio. 


There's only 150 tickets, so make sure you're sharp on the draw when they go on sale on the 24th July. The tickets are £5.50, but for that price you get the album too, a bargain in our eyes, as it isn't just The Warehouse who will be playing. Le Woodsmen will support, starting their set from about 9pm, and The Warehouse boys will start about 10.


The Date rings a bell, so i'm hoping I can get along. I can't remember what it is, I checked the diary,  I checked my schedule, i even phoned my mamma, she didn't know either. Like I say, I'm hoping I'll get along.


Get a ticket pal, you'll only regret it if you don't.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=127747813972959

No comments:

Post a Comment