Monday 2 May 2011

Twittering around...

Right. Here's a new feature; tweets of the week. I'll select a bunch of tweets that I think are excellent. Topical, funny, just damn right good fucking tweets. Usually I'll select them from anyhting I've felt the need to re-tweet. But I'll listen to suggestions! Hit me up with some nominations and the chances are they'll find their way in here. Enjoy 'em!

@Queen_UK - No, Bono has not been invited to the Wedding. This is because the DoE is quite convinced that "he is a twat".

@back_of_the_net - Unexpectedly, El Classico has degenerated into 22 players trying to con the referee into sending someone off.

@TheFagCasanova - Gareth Southgate looks like a horse who's constantly baffled by his own ability to talk.

@chapmanfamily - I bet the birth certificate of Donald Trump's hair doesn't match the birth certificate of Donald Trump. #donaldtrumpisabellend

@TheFagCasanova - Molotov Cocktail = Worst house warming gift ever.

@smashingmag - If offering a white model of a phone is enough to generate viral buzz, then something is terribly wrong with our world. #iphone4

@DianaInHeaven - Ha ha ha ha! She's going in a fucking CAR! I went in a CHARIOT!!

@WillyBillyWood - I just saw a rat eating a dead rat while waiting for a train to take me to a job that barely pays my rent. #royalwedding

@OctoberJones - Pippa Middleton's arse is like a JK Rowling book. You know Harry's going to be in it.

@wedgeallan – hes no deed

@sickipediabot - Prince Harry reported missing after a secret fancy dress party somewhere in Pakistan...




1 comment:

  1. Queen_UK - No, Bono has not been invited to the Wedding. This is because the DoE is quite convinced that "he is a twat".
    Haha quality

    ReplyDelete